- THIS SUNDAY: Pledge Card Giving – this Sunday marks a tradition at our church of bringing forward new pledge cards for our tithes and giving in the coming year. To hear from elders John Wendland & George LePorte about why we pledge for the year ahead, and what new ministries your giving is actively supporting, Click Here >>
- NOV. 24: Thanksgiving Day Service – Join us on Thanksgiving Day morning at 10am for an intimate service of worship and gratitude for all that our Lord has done for His church and His people, here at FPCH!
- NOV. 27: Bring an Ornament – for our “Christmas Family” tree. All FPCH members and families are invited to bring an ornament or a family photo to help decorate our Christmas tree, located in the narthex of our Sanctuary building. It can be a picture ornament, or something special to you… be creative! Bring ornaments starting Nov. 27 (until Dec. 24).
- Evening Candlelit Advent Services – Join us at 7pm each Wednesday night of this 2022 Advent season (on Nov. 30, & Dec. 7, 14, 21.) for an intimate service of prayer and praise. Hot Cider, Coco and treats provided afterwords!
- “A Christmas Carol” 2022, ON SALE NOW! – FPCH’s Worship & Arts Committee presents “A Christmas Carol” – last year’s holiday extravaganza is coming back again, this 2022 Advent Season. Playing Fridays & Saturdays in December, from Dec. 2nd through 17th. Get your tickets now! Click Here >>>
- Be a Part of FPCH’s Christmas Carol: Want to be a part of our “A Christmas Carol” 2022 season? Join our carolers near the doors or Narthex Christmas tree, or help us seat guests as an usher, then enjoy the show yourself for free! Just let us know what show dates you’d like to be part of. We are also accepting donations of fake trees in nice condition, decorations, homemade cookies and treats, and apple cider! (These donations can be exchanged for free tickets!) Contact AChristmasCarol.firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or donate!
- Celebrating a Life of Faith: Ruthie Stoscher – One of our youngest beloved missionaries, Ruthie Stoscher, is now in the presence of Jesus. Click Here to read about Ruthie’s life and ministry with her family in Albania.
See our full calendar below for Event dates & times.
Coffee Box group has returned, and is now meeting at 9:30am in the CE building’s conference room. For more info, contact Robert Lusk.
Lamplighters, Christian fellowship for everyone but mainly 70 and above. – To find out more, or receive the Zoom link, please contact Phillip Horton.
The Mariners class meets in-person at 9:30AM in The Cellar – They are currently studying 1st Corinthians together. For more info, contact Tom Clark.
Student Ministries, for youth in junior high and high school, now meets weekly in-person on the FPCH campus on Sunday mornings starting at 9:30am. Please contact Richard Gomez for more info.
Children’s Sunday School takes place every Sunday at 11:00AM on campus. To sign up, contact the Children’s and Family Ministries Team.
Our Sunday morning Main Service (Aka “Worship Together”) contains a worship band, choir, organ, scripture, prayers, and sermon rooted in biblical text. Every first & third Sunday of the month, we share in the Lord’s Supper together and invite friends to participate at home. This service streams live online at 11AM. (The “Watch Live” link is located at the top of our website homepage.)
The Women’s Bible Study is meeting on Zoom on Wednesdays from 9:30-11:00. Contact Andrea Knox to join.
Join the Bereans Bible Study as they explore the Epistle of James online via Zoom, Thursdays at 7:00PM with Jesse Corti leading. Email John Safoyan for the meeting information and handout. Bereans also meets in-person Sundays at 9:15AM in Mears 1 & 2.