- FINAL WEEKEND: An Evening With C.S. Lewis – Join us for two weekends only, as the Co-op presents “My Life’s Journey: An Evening With C.S. Lewis” written by David Payne – live in the David Schall Theatre from Friday, May 13th to Sunday, May 22nd. Visit the Actor’s Co-op website to reserve tickets & learn more!
- THIS SUNDAY: FPCH’s Movie Time presents: “42” the true story of Jackie Robinson’s career in Major League Baseball, on the big screen in the Mears Center building. Sunday May 22nd at 1:30PM. This is a FREE event, so bring your friends! Donations are appreciated. Snacks & beverages available for purchase. For those who want lunch before the movie begins, we’ll have a list of nearby local eateries in the Mears Center entrance.
- CELEBRATION SUNDAY is coming up! Join us in the main sanctuary on June 5th, at 11AM for the yearly tradition of our Celebration Sunday worship service.
- Relief for Madagascar & Ukraine – Our session has recently approved the proposed fundraisers to support the suffering Ukrainian people through the Samaritan’s Purse organization, and the churches and schools in Madagascar which have been devastated by recent cyclones, by way of donations to FJKM. You can donate online by Clicking Here >>
- The Lord’s Lighthouse Spring Refuge for our local homeless brothers and sisters began on Monday, April 18th. Contact Amie Quigley for info on how to support & volunteer.
See our full calendar below for Event dates & times.
Bereans Bible Study meets in-person on Sundays at 9:15AM (prior to the Worship Service at 11:00) in Mears 1 & 2. This Sunday morning, John Safoyan continues his in-depth, verse by verse study through Paul’s letter to the Ephesians. Please join us as we search the Scriptures together. Coffee & Bagels will be served. Email John Safoyan for more info.
Coffee Box group has returned, and is now meeting at 9:30am in the CE building’s conference room. For more info, contact Robert Lusk.
Lamplighters, Christian fellowship for everyone but mainly 70 and above. – To find out more, or receive the Zoom link, please contact Phillip Horton.
The Mariners class meets in-person at 9:30AM in The Cellar – They are currently studying 1st Corinthians together. For more info, contact Tom Clark.
Student Ministries, for youth in junior high and high school, now meets weekly in-person on the FPCH campus on Sunday mornings starting at 9:30am. Please contact Richard Gomez for more info.
Children’s Sunday School takes place every Sunday at 11:00AM on campus. To sign up, contact the Children’s and Family Ministries Team.
Our Sunday morning Main Service (Aka “Worship Together”) contains a worship band, choir, organ, scripture, prayers, and sermon rooted in biblical text. Every first & third Sunday of the month, we share in the Lord’s Supper together and invite friends to participate at home. This service streams live online at 11AM. (The “Watch Live” link is located at the top of our website homepage.)
The Women’s Bible Study is meeting on Zoom on Wednesdays from 9:30-11:00. Contact Andrea Knox to join.