Watch our worship service by clicking the video below.
Below you will also find the Order of Worship and the Announcements.
On Sunday morning before the service click to download
the Order of Worship.
- No on-campus worship or meeting. We will let you know when we return to on-campus gatherings.
- The 2020 Officer Nominating Committee has submitted the slate of Officers for the next class of Elders and Deacons and the 2021 ONC. Read the nominations here.
- A congregational meeting will be held on 12 July 2020 following our online worship service at 12:30pm. The meeting is for the elections of Elders, Deacons, and ONC as listed. The meeting will be via Zoom. Details for the Zoom meeting will be provided closer to the meeting time.
- You might have received a suspicious email from a person claiming to be Pastor Tim and asking for money or for you to contact him. This is not from Pastor Tim. Unfortunately, scammers have been emailing staff and congregation members trying to take advantage of the unrest caused by the pandemic. This is spam and should be deleted. No one on staff will ever email you asking for money.
- Children’s & Family Ministry invites all children in Pre-K thru 6th grade (incoming) to join us for our first ever Virtual VBS! It’s is a great and low-commitment way to deepen faith and disciple children during this time of physical distancing. Here’s what you can expect:
- During the week of July 20th: daily emails with video links for music, Bible stories, and science, all led by people you know and love at FPCH
- Daily ideas for games or crafts you can do at home (with no expectation that you do them)
- An invitation (and instructions for how) to participate in a culminating Zoom event in which kids will get to see one another, have a VBS dance party and celebrate together.
- Videos can be watched at your family’s pace. While they’ll all be sent out over one week, they will be available for two weeks so that you can moderate screen time as you desire.
- It’s FREE! To sign up, CLICK HERE. Questions? Email Courtney at email@example.com.
- Please click here to read a message from our Pastors and the PC(USA) Stated Clerk on our turning to Jesus Christ and posture of repentance for the sin of racism.
- We recognize that it has been a few months since we updated you with our financial snapshot that is usually found in the bulletin. We have had some transition and change in the business office, but we are slowly, with professional help, carefully working through each month. You can find February’s snapshot above on this webpage. Thank you for your faithfulness and for your prayers.
- Thank you for your generosity! During this time of isolation your gifts are making a tremendous impact. At the beginning of the stay-at-home mandate we had an appeal for giving to the EAR fund. To date, your generosity has grown the fund to approximately $100,000. With those funds we are helping individuals and families every day. Because of your generosity several of our church families have been able to have basic needs supplied, like food, shelter, and utilities. Thank you!
- The Women’s Bible Study is meeting on Zoom on Wednesdays from 9:30-11:00. Email Andrea Knox to join: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you need help with groceries or rent? Our Deacons have a fund for Emergency Assistance Relief (EAR)? The EAR fund allows our Deacons to help those in our midst with expenses they cannot manage. Typically the Deacons will provide a once a year assistance up to $1,500.00. In the current time, they are also providing grocery gift cards for those who need help due to COVID-19. Your session Elders discussed and approved accepting donations to enlarge this fund at this time so that we can provide assistance to as many amongst us who need it. To APPLY for relief please email email@example.com. To DONATE please write EAR COVID in your check memo, or through our online giving, chose Designated Donation -> Discretionary -> putting EAR COVID in the fund memo box.
- Are you in college or in your 20s? Our City Lights bible study meets every Sunday morning from 9:30-10:30 online over Zoom. Email Joel to join: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up for our Newsletter to stay updated.
- Giving: There are three ways to give.
You can mail in your offering to the church
Text “Give” to (323) 746-8030
Or give online here.