Watch our worship service by clicking the video below.
Below you will also find the Order of Worship and the Announcements.
On Sunday morning before the service click to download
the Order of Worship.
- It is with much sadness and love that we say goodbye to Brooke and Barnaby Coxon. They are returning to their home of Christchurch, New Zealand at the beginning of September. Although not an easy decision, they are trusting that God’s leading is perfect and His timing is good. A cornerstone for our church community, they have together supported our worship ministry, custodial team, AV team, security staff, communications, City Lights, and building maintenance. If you would like to send them a note of gratitude for their tireless service, you can email Brooke here, and Barnaby here.
- The most recent financial snapshot is above on this webpage. Thank you for your faithfulness and for your prayers.
- No on-campus worship or meeting. We will let you know when we return to on-campus gatherings.
- You might have received a suspicious email from a person claiming to be Pastor Tim and asking for money or for you to contact him. This is not from Pastor Tim. Unfortunately, scammers have been emailing staff and congregation members trying to take advantage of the unrest caused by the pandemic. This is spam and should be deleted. No one on staff will ever email you asking for money.
- Do you need help with groceries or rent? Our Deacons have a fund for Emergency Assistance Relief (EAR)? The EAR fund allows our Deacons to help those in our midst with expenses they cannot manage. Typically the Deacons will provide a once a year assistance up to $1,500.00. In the current time, they are also providing grocery gift cards for those who need help due to COVID-19. Your session Elders discussed and approved accepting donations to enlarge this fund at this time so that we can provide assistance to as many amongst us who need it. To APPLY for relief please email email@example.com. To DONATE please write EAR COVID in your check memo, or through our online giving, chose Designated Donation -> Discretionary -> putting EAR COVID in the fund memo box.
- Thank you for your generosity! During this time of isolation your gifts are making a tremendous impact. At the beginning of the stay-at-home mandate we had an appeal for giving to the EAR fund. To date, your generosity has grown the fund to approximately $100,000. With those funds we are helping individuals and families every day. Because of your generosity several of our church families have been able to have basic needs supplied, like food, shelter, and utilities. Thank you!
- Please click here to read a message from our Pastors and the PC(USA) Stated Clerk on our turning to Jesus Christ and our repentance for the sin of racism.
- Join the Bereans Bible Study Class as they explore the Gospel of John online via Zoom every Wednesday at 7:30 pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the meeting number and handout.
- The Women’s Bible Study is meeting on Zoom on Wednesdays from 9:30-11:00. Email Andrea Knox to join: email@example.com.
- Are you in college or in your 20s? Our City Lights bible study meets every Sunday morning from 9:30-10:30 online over Zoom. Email Joel to join: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up for our Newsletter to stay updated.
- Giving: There are three ways to give.
You can mail in your offering to the church
Text “Give” to (323) 746-8030
Or give online here.