Below you will also find the Order of Worship and the Announcements.
On Sunday morning before the service click to download
the Order of Worship.
- We’ve recently been made aware of another Email Scam. Messages will appear to come from Pastor Tim with the Subject “Blessings” and ask for a favor and an immediate reply. Please do not open these emails.
- Women’s Ministry invites FPCH women of all ages to engage in a Book Club Wednesdays at 7:30pm! We’ll begin with Tish Harrison Warren’s Liturgy of the Ordinary on September 16th and 30th, and will then move through a list of memoirs, novels, and other great reads that are relevant to our life in faith today! Sign up here.
- Virtual Office Hours: Director of Children’s and Family Ministries, Courtney Rominger has created an interactive office space where you can stop in at any time. Click on items in her office to leave a prayer request, watch her latest videos, or learn coping skills for kids. Visit now >>
- No on-campus worship or meeting. We will let you know when we return to on-campus gatherings.
- Do you need help with groceries or rent? Our Deacons have a fund for Emergency Assistance Relief (EAR)? The EAR fund allows our Deacons to help those in our midst with expenses they cannot manage. Typically the Deacons will provide a once a year assistance up to $1,500.00. In the current time, they are also providing grocery gift cards for those who need help due to COVID-19. Your session Elders discussed and approved accepting donations to enlarge this fund at this time so that we can provide assistance to as many amongst us who need it. To APPLY for relief please email email@example.com. To DONATE please write EAR COVID in your check memo, or through our online giving, chose Designated Donation -> Discretionary -> putting EAR COVID in the fund memo box.
- Thank you for your generosity! During this time of isolation your gifts are making a tremendous impact. At the beginning of the stay-at-home mandate we had an appeal for giving to the EAR fund. To date, your generosity has grown the fund to approximately $100,000. With those funds we are helping individuals and families every day. Because of your generosity several of our church families have been able to have basic needs supplied, like food, shelter, and utilities. Thank you!
- Join the Bereans Bible Study Class as they explore the Gospel of John online via Zoom every Wednesday at 7:30 pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the meeting number and handout.
- Are you in college or in your 20s? Our City Lights bible study meets every Sunday morning from 9:30-10:30 online over Zoom. Email Joel to join: email@example.com.
- GriefShare is a grief recovery support group where you can find help and healing for the hurt of losing a loved one. The 13-week workshop starts Tuesday, September 1 from 7 to 9PM and runs through December 1. Participants are welcome to join at any point. A workbook accompanies the class and the cost is $15. For more information or to sign up, contact Robert Burbank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lamplighters, Christian fellowship for everyone but mainly 70 and above, invites you to join on Sunday mornings at 9:30AM. In September, Mark Roberts will teach on the topic of “The Fullness of Salvation: Racial Reconciliation and the Grace of God.“ Each session opens at 9:00AM for a time of fellowship before class. To receive the Zoom link, please RSVP to Phillip Horton at email@example.com
- The Women’s Bible Study is meeting on Zoom on Wednesdays from 9:30-11:00. Email Andrea Knox to join: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up for our Newsletter to stay updated.
- Giving: There are three ways to give.
You can mail in your offering to the church
Text “Give” to (323) 746-8030
Or give online here.